to download our Job flyer.
to download our Volunteer Application.
to download an Employment Application.
Becoming a volunteer for the Woodhaven
Senior Community allows you to acquire a source of personal satisfaction
and growth. In addition to making a difference in the lives of residents
and their families, volunteers develop creativity, meet new people,
explore new careers and grow personally.
There are many ways to volunteer at
Woodhaven Senior Community. The following list is just a few of the
· Read a newspaper, short stories or
poetry to residents
· Show videos, DVD's and slides
· Walk with residents on the trails
· Bring a pet to visit
· Visit one-on-one with residents
· Play games with residents
· Host BINGO sessions
· Assist with chapel services
· Write cards and letters for residents
· Assist or teach craft activities
· Run errands for residents
· Assist as a chaperone on an outing
· Assist with clerical
· Assist with gardening
· Assist with special events
Share your talents with our
Woodhaven volunteers love sharing their skills. It's a great way for
them to use their talents and to give back to the community. Josh,
a high school student, assists residents at the weekly craft class.
Charles Dolan uses his talent to teach residents how to woodcarve and
Mike Jankowski, uses his Wii bowling skills to teach residents how bowl
Woodhaven is a new
beginning. It provides a life experience rich in activity, choice, and
care that respects the desire to live independently. Enjoy the laughter
with friends and rediscover your energy, talents and interests.